Our Human Values Module
KKM Edu Recreational Centres has 2 modules in a year. Time Frame of each module is 6 Months with 2 hours session for 5 days in a week, which aims to engage 125 underprivileged children in recreational activities within a structured programme.
Each Module has the below mentioned elements:-
1. Joy: bringing joy to children who are deprived and have limited access to toys and books.
2. Social Skills: social interaction, sharing, caring and child bonding, good manner, hygiene & social conduct are the skills that a child learned and developed during his/her tenure in Khel Khel Mein through interactive sessions.
3. Recreation: Educative and meaningful form of entertainment through Edu- recreational toys and puzzles.
4. Learning: Teaching of human and moral values through story telling sessions, Art and craft
activities, picture sessions and shared experiences.
5. Health: physical health check-ups through free medical camps, awareness camps, community awareness programs & rallies.
6. Creative workshops: frequent organization of creative workshops to enhance a child’s creative and art skill.
7. Sports events: organize regular sport events to uplift overall physical standard and build team spirit in the children.
8. Parents/teachers interactive sessions for discussing their experiences during the module.